Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do you think that a girl with crooked teeth is always ugly?

Okay, so I'm 14. I'm 4'11 (yes, short.) Dirty blond hair, green eyes, and a small, little button nose. I've been told I'm pretty. I think I'm alright.. definitely room for improvment.. But, I do have crooked teeth. Not to the point where it's terrible, but it is noticable after a while. I'm getting braces eventually, in less than a year. I can't right now because my Dad is having some money problems with the government, so it will still be a while. I'm just curious as to if you think a girl with crooked teeth can't be pretty?

Do you think that a girl with crooked teeth is always ugly?
i dont think a girl with crooked teeth is ugly unless theyre really really crooked and she has a big old ugly gap. but the way you described it it isnt that bad. it seems like you have pretty hair and pretty eyes ( i ALWAYS wanted green eyes) so they definitely make up for what you have in the oral department. i woudlnt worry about it too much, especially since your havign financial problems and theres nothing you can do now. just keep them clean and white cause crooked yellow teeth are NOT pretty!



Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net