Monday, April 20, 2009

Crooked teeth?

do you care about crooked teeth in a guy? friend or boyfriend? i have one major crooked tooth (i think i got my bad teeth from my dad%26#039;s side) and have a few cavities from not brushing when i was little. however i now brush twice a day unless i feel REALLY lazy. we don%26#039;t have a dental plan and can%26#039;t afford braces. it kinda affects me what with barely smiling and all... im 14

Crooked teeth?
I can%26#039;t believe the money people spend on their teeth these days! If you can talk and eat, your fine. Only very few people have teeth so bad they %26quot;really%26quot; need braces. I don%26#039;t think it looks natural. People teeth aren%26#039;t perfect. So, when they have perfectly straight teeth, and then shave them all to one length, it looks like false teeth to me! Don%26#039;t worry about it.
Reply:i think ur perfect the way u are





lol





im 14 too xD



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net