Sunday, August 2, 2009

Has anyone had invisalign??? how long did it take for your teeth to straighten?? i just have 3 crooked teeth?

Go to an orthodontist for a consultation. They can let you know how long treatment would be and if you are even a candidate for invisilign. Not everyone is.

Has anyone had invisalign??? how long did it take for your teeth to straighten?? i just have 3 crooked teeth?
I will be getting invisalign later this month. The tray would move my teeth and I have to pick up a tray every two weeks. My top teeth would be straight first before my bottom teeth. Once my top teeth is fix, I have to wear a retainer while working on my bottom teeth. Everybody's teeth is different. Talk to your dentist to see how long it will take.



my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net