Sunday, August 2, 2009

Teeth are getting crooked?

i got my braces of about 6 months ago and stoped weariign my retainer, my teeth are now getting crooked again. iwas wandering if i wore my retainer all the time would they make my teeth straighter seeings how the retainer is a molding of my mouth? any advice...

Teeth are getting crooked?
Check with your orthodontist.





You could start wearing your retainer at night for a couple of months.
Reply:You are usually told by the Orthodontist to wear the retainer at night to maintain the position of the teeth after getting the braces off. Since your teeth are already shifting, you need to go back to the Orthodontist and find out if they need to take a new mold of your teeth. Good Luck.



Plant question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net