Sunday, August 2, 2009

Im 15 years old with an under bite and my top jaw has crooked teeth?

im about to get braces and will have them on for about 2-3years. by the time im 17-18 years old or even older when i've completely stop growing im considering fixing my jaw. My question is what are the options available to me to fix my jaw so that my bite will have a normal appearance. Also details on costs and time would be appreciated, thanks.

Im 15 years old with an under bite and my top jaw has crooked teeth?
Braces will for sure help your crooked teeth. Also, headgear is one fix to under bite, depending on how severe it is. I know there is a surgery that will correct severe underbites. Talk to your dentist and/or doctor about correcting your underbite, they will be able to help you figure out the best way to correct everything along with a bid/price. Good Luck!!
Reply:if you look any thing like your avator thats the LEAST you have to worry about when it comes to your appearence



my bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net