Saturday, July 25, 2009

Crooked teeth :o( :o(?

I am 15. I hate my teeth, because they are really crooket.


I wonder if anyone know how I can make my self feel satisfied my crooket teeth. I smile all the time, and a lot of people have asked me, if I ain't going to get braces, because my teeth are so crooket, and they say that my teeth aren't pretty. I get really sad, when people comment my teeth like that. What can I do to feel better? should i stop smiling?

Crooked teeth :o( :o(?
Don't EVER stop smiling! If you stop smiling, people will feel like you don't like them or that you're just being antisocial. I have crooked teeth, too, and I'm 20, and I've realized that having crooked teeth makes my smile unique, and I don't feel like I look like a barbie doll (which is a good thing!) ... Unfortunately, I am going to HAVE to get braces within 5 years because I have a problem called a "cross-bite" where some of my top teeth go behind the bottom ones, and as I chew and whatnot they're going farther back and soon they might become loose or fall out. But if you don't have an actual problem like that, you should embrace your differences! (And if you really feel bad about your teeth, maybe braces would be your best solution).
Reply:ask your parents for braces. there is really nothing else you can do. otherwise, tell people to mind their own business, unless they are going to buy you braces.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net