Friday, July 31, 2009

Upper teeth are straight but bottom teeth are crooked. In my late 20's. Can I just bottom braces? What kind?

My upper row of teeth is straight b/c I had a retainer as a child but my bottom teeth are crooked. I am in my late 20's. Can I just get braces or a retainer to straighten my bottom teeth and if so what are my options? I want the least amount of visibility. Also most insurance companies only pay for pediatric orthodontia so most likely I will be paying for this out of my own pocket. Thanks, mom and dad! My younger brother and sister both had braces growing up. I guess thats life. "c'est la vie"

Upper teeth are straight but bottom teeth are crooked. In my late 20's. Can I just bottom braces? What kind?
I am 21, and I have invisalign. Sometimes it is a pain, bc you have to brush after EVERY meal, snack, non water drink, and put them back in. They cost $5,000 for upper and lower. If I were to just get lower, I'd probably do regular braces, but the white ones. There will still be a metal wire, but not the metal boxes. Good luck!
Reply:oui c'est la vie mais tu peux. get some invisalign


two of my friends got them.


one said they were good


the other one did wear them constantly, when she put them on after a while, she said it hurt like hell...





but hey, they're invisible



safety

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net