Friday, July 31, 2009

My upper front teeth are crooked?

one of them lays on the other--you can't necessarily tell it until you get close. I can't afford braces.


I was thinking what if i put a thick piece of floss between the 2 teeth that are crooked to make them separate---would that work? (the floss is thick enough , I feel the pressure) A tad bit is all I need for them to move--like I said one tooth is slightly laying on the other.


I know this may sound dumb, but I am desperate!

My upper front teeth are crooked?
No don't you can get free barces just have a dentist look at it and see if there is any finacil aid?
Reply:well... I wouldnt recomend that because i would end up in bankrupsy hahahahahahaha!! buuuut


it might work if its that little that u say, change the floss everytime u eat and brush ur mouth, in a week u will feel that its not tight anymore, so sfter that, dont try to play dentist if it worked good job but if u still feel that u need more space please go to a dentist maybe u just need a space maker and not braces at all ;) (they cost arround 200 dlls)



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net