Saturday, July 25, 2009

CROOKED TEETH-What Can be Done?

One of my 2 front teeth has been twisted somewhat outward since I was young. I had a mentioned just a retainer to the dentist, but he said I'd need braces to make more space for the tooth to fit properly how it should. What are my other options besides braces, invisilign, and veneers? Could I have my two front teeth crowned?

CROOKED TEETH-What Can be Done?
Hi..





A crown will be fitted onto the prepared tooth stump so if the tooth is twisted the crown will be the same!





It sounds like u need orthodontic treatment before u address the problem of your teeth being different lengths and requiring crowns
Reply:I WILL SUGGEST THAT YOU GO SEE AN ORTHODONTIST FIRST AND LET HIM ASSESS YOU FIRST AND THEN HE WILL REFER YOU DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAVE DONE..HE WILL ALSO GIVE YOU OTHER OPTIONS FOR THESE TEETH.



auto financing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net